Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Dr. Elana interviews Daphne Delvaux, Esq. aka the Mamattorney. Daphne works to empower and inspire working mothers by teaching them about their rights. You can successfully advance your career without compromising your health or family life! COVID-19 has brought on an unprecedented challenge for working mothers, and Daphne shares legal updates and tips for navigating this complicated and unpredictable economy, as well as tools for getting through school closures without losing your job or sanity! Listen to find out what the silver linings are that may come out of the COVID-19 crisis in terms of professional advancement for working mothers.
- Your rights as a working mom
- Advice for working mothers who don’t feel supported at work
- How COVID-19 has affected working moms’ careers
- Helpful tools and tips to get through school closures without losing your job and sanity
- Silver linings that may come out of the COVID-19 crisis in terms of professional advancement for mothers
- Get more information about advocating for your rights on Daphne’s website
- Connect with Daphne on IG
- Take the free mini course at Dr. Elana’s Med School for Moms
- Learn more about Whole Mamas Pregnancy Program
- Subscribe to Whole Mamas Weekly Pregnancy Email Series
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
Daphne Delvaux, Esq. a.k.a the Mamattorney is an award-winning senior trial attorney. It’s Daphne’s mission to empower mothers to be educated about their rights so they can enjoy motherhood without sacrificing their career growth.
Daphne is a mama of one boy and has won trials while still nursing her baby. She recently achieved a $1M result for a pregnancy discrimination case and received the Outstanding Trial Attorney Award, elected by her peers.
Since COVID-19 broke out, Daphne has consistently provided mothers with legal updates and tips to avoid job loss through free articles, webinars and social media content.
She has done this while holding a toddler in the other arm, and while continuing to do her senior attorney job at Gruenberg Law, a prominent law firm in San Diego. Through her efforts educating mothers to become their own advocates, Daphne is saving mothers’ jobs.