Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Steph and Dr. Elana recap the interview with Cassy Joy Garcia about her new book Cook Once, Eat All Week, which is a revolutionary way to get delicious, healthy, and affordable food on the table fast. Steph and Dr. Elana discuss habit formation and some of the science behind why eating a larger meal at the beginning of the day might be better than ending the day with a large meal.
- Why we love Cassy’s new book
- Comparing and contrasting our meal prep styles with Cassy’s
- Why no meal prep method is right or wrong
- How creating new habits can help make you successful in meal prepping
- Breakfast ideas as a meal prep mama
- Lemony kale and how amazing this recipe is
- More support for people committed to meal prep!
- Cassy’s website
- Follow Cassy Joy Garcia on Instagram
- Purchase her book on Amazon: Cook Once, Eat All Week
- Blueberry sweet potato breakfast meatball recipe
- Cassy’s Healthy Meal Prep Round Up
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Whole Mamas Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.