Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Steph interviews Cassy Joy Garcia about her new book Cook Once, Eat All Week, which is a revolutionary way to get delicious, healthy, and affordable food on the table fast. She shares how batch-cooking a few basic components can give you an entire week’s worth of dinners with minimal time and effort.
- How Cassy’s meal prep has changed after becoming a mom
- The pros/cons of larger meal preps
- Five common pain points of meal prep and how to overcome them
- Hacks to simplify meal prep and save money
- Ways to keep your meal prep fresh and full of interesting flavors
- Cassy’s website
- Follow Cassy Joy Garcia on Instagram
- Purchase her book on Amazon: Cook Once, Eat All Week (out April 23, 2019)
- Cassy’s blueberry sweet potato breakfast meatball recipe
- Cassy’s Healthy Meal Prep Round Up
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Whole Mamas Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
Cassy Joy Garcia is the creative force behind the popular food blog Fed + Fit and the author of two cookbooks, “Fed & Fit: A 28 Day Food & Fitness Plan to Jump-Start Your Life with Over 175 Squeaky-Clean Paleo Recipes” and her newest resource, “Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity.” She is a nutrition consultant, the creator of The Fed+Fit Project: A 28-Day Food and Fitness Self Study, and the voice behind the weekly Fed+Fit Podcast.