Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Steph and Dr. Elana recap the interview on lead education, prevention, and treatment with Dr. Virdee. They share their personal experiences with lead testing, discuss risk factors and treatment, share nutritional considerations and natural approaches, and highlight the importance of using a team approach to address this concern.
- Steph and Dr. Elana’s personal experience with lead testing
- Pros/cons of lead test strips
- Testing and treating adults
- Nutritional considerations for lead exposure
- Using homeopathy for lead exposure
- The importance of using a team approach
- Encouragement and support for you if you find yourself in this situation
- Thrive Market: 25% off your first order and a free one-month membership
- Dr. Virdee’s website
- CDC Info on Lead Toxicity and state programs
- Trouble in Toyland
- Lead Home Test Kit
- Nutritional Considerations
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.