Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
On today’s episode, Dr. Elana takes you through how she meal preps. She shares three tips for before, during, and after meal prep to help you be consistent week after week. She answers commonly asked questions and highlights key takeaways to help you start meal prepping or to level up, if you’re already in the practice.
- How to efficiently grocery shop
- How to schedule time for meal prep with kids involved
- Strategies for cooking ahead of time
- Dr. Elana’s favorite cookware and recipes
- How to store, reheat and give life to your leftovers
- How to make this workable in your life
- From February 14-16, 2019, use code EBOOKLOVE for 50% off Dr. Elana’s Nourish Kids Ebook.
- Check out #mealprepmamas on IG for a sneak peak into every week of Dr. Elana’s “Meal Prep Mondays”
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
Dr. Elana Roumell is a Naturopathic Doctor with a passion for pediatrics. She founded Nourish Medical Center in San Diego, CA in 2014 where she currently practices alongside a team of other Naturopathic and Medical Doctors, providing holistic care to the whole family.
If she weren’t a doctor she would have become a teacher, which is why she joined Stephanie on Whole Mamas Podcast because she gets to do just that – EDUCATE! The weekly episodes give her the opportunity to share her knowledge, stay up to date with new health topics, and interview experts in the health field. Her intention is to empower parents with knowledge so they are well informed to make the best decisions for the health of their children.
With a love for teaching, she created the Nourish Kids Guidebook and Medicine Kit which gives parents step-by-step instructions on how to use natural medicines for the most common pediatric ailments. She loves to teach parents how to care for their children at home and equip them with the most effective, tried and true natural remedies available. For more information, visit www.NourishMyKids.com
To learn more about her, follow her on Instagram @DrElanaRoumell where she shares her journey as a mother and doctor, from her kitchen to her medical office!