Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Stephanie and Dr. Elana expand on key points from last episode with Dr. Alexandra Sacks. They discuss their own transitions into motherhood and share with vulnerability about their lowest moments. They discuss how important a support system is during difficult seasons and leave you with takeaways of what you can do support yourself or other mamas during challenging times.
- Various transitions in a woman’s life; motherhood is just one of many
- How important your village is during difficult seasons
- Steph and Elana’s lowest moments
- Their take on the “Push and Pull” analogy
- Balancing motherhood with passions
- Setting yourself up for success during Matresence
- Follow Alexandra Sacks, M.D. on Instagram
- Alexandra Sacks, M.D. website
- Alexandra Sacks, M.D. TEDTalk
- Pre-order her book: What No One Tells You
- Division of Labor Article
- Postpartum Support International
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.