Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Stephanie and Elana expand on key points from the last episode on Bone Broth for Gut and Brain Health with Sharon Brown. They share their favorite ways to use bone broth in their homes, discuss some “lazy” bone broth ideas are for busy mamas, the difference between collagen and gelatin + more!
- When to use glutamine from bone broth vs. glutamine in powder form
- Making bone broth workable for busy mamas
- Difference between collagen and gelatin
- Why bone broth is called liquid gold
- Is frozen or fresh broth better?
- Personal experience using broth in their homes
- Follow Bonafide Provisions on Instagram
- Bonafide Provisions website – use code WHOLEMAMAS to receive 20% off your first order
- Tag @wholemamasclub and @bonafideprovisions with your picture of their broth and its beautiful gel on IG stories or on your feed for a free bag of broth!
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.