Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Stephanie and Elana expand on key points from the last episode on Tongue and Lip Ties and Feeding Challenges with speech pathologist, Leah Walsh. They expand on points regarding lip and tongue tie concerns, share their personal experience with speech issues with their own kids and continue to offer insights into picky eaters versus problem feeders.
- Signs and symptoms of lip and tongue ties
- Navigating speech therapy with early intervention
- Differentiating picky eaters vs problem feeders
- Insights into starting baby led weaning
- Celebrating #tinymightywins
- Follow Leah on Instagram
- Tiny Mighty Voices website (stay tuned for upcoming changes!)
- FB Group: Tongue Tie Babies Support Group
- Dr. Ghaheri
- Dr. Kotlow
- Picky Vs. Problem Eater
- Num Num Baby Spoon
- San Diego Regional Center for early intervention support
- The HMHB Weekly Email Series
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
- Whole Mamas Podcast Archive
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action. Find Whole Mamas and the Whole Mamas hosts on Instagram @wholemamasclub, @stephgreunke, @drelanaroumell, and at www.wholemamasclub.com.