Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Stephanie and Elana expand on key points from the last episode on how to prevent post-birth control syndrome and ways to support and nourish your body if you’re currently taking hormonal birth control. They share their personal experiences in order to inform and empower women with trusted tools and insights into navigating this common syndrome.
- Our personal experiences after discontinuing the use of hormonal birth control
- What you can do to nourish your body while on birth control and how to reduce negative effects
- Signs and symptoms to look out for with post-birth control syndrome
- Our favorite birth control methods
- Birth control options for nursing mamas
- Episode #102: Post-Birth Control Syndrome with Dr. Jolene Brighten
- Post-Birth Control Syndrome Awareness Week
- Dr. Brighten’s website
- Follow Dr. Brighten on Instagram
- Pre-order Dr. Brighten’s new book, Ditch The Pill
- Pregnancy Weeks Program
- Lily Jade Bags
- 7 Nutrients to Replenish When Coming off the Pill
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
This episode's guest
The Whole Mamas podcast is led by Stephanie Greunke, a registered dietitian, and Dr. Elana Roumell, a naturopathic doctor, both trained in functional medicine and passionate about pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatrics. They invite experts on the show, answer burning questions, highlight key points, and make sure you feel empowered to take action.