Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.
Join us as we celebrate our 100th episode! Steph and Elana answer fun, personal questions submitted by our listeners. The topics range from discipline philosophy to their favorite junk foods. We are celebrating with a giveaway! You can also enter to win by leaving a review on iTunes by October 1st. Make sure to leave your contact information (Instagram handle or email address) in the review. We’ll announce the winner next week in the show notes and Instagram caption for episode 101.
One randomly selected winner will receive:
- The Nourish Kids ebook
- A membership to HMHB
- A three-pack of curry + Thai Almond Sauce from Yai’s Thai
- A $100 giftcard from Pure Indian Foods
- A 9-month bone broth subscription from Bonafide Provisions
- A copy of Whole30 Day by Day and Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook
- How we met
- What inspired us to create the podcast
- Our discipline philosophy with kids
- Our morning routines
- Our favorite junk food
- Our biggest #momfail
- What we’d do for a living if we weren’t a dietitian/naturopathic doctor
- The Dangers of Distracted Parenting (article on adult screen time)
- Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Program
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center
- Follow Steph and Elana on Instagram
This episode's guest
Stephanie Greunke is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition who specializes in prenatal/postnatal health. She is passionate about helping moms optimize their mental and physical health. Stephanie is also a certified personal trainer and prenatal and postnatal corrective exercise specialist. She’s the founder of www.stephgreunke.com and co-hosts the Whole Mamas podcast.
Dr. Elana Roumell is a Naturopathic Doctor with a passion for pediatrics. She founded Nourish Medical Center in San Diego, CA in 2014 where she currently practices alongside a team of other Naturopathic and Medical Doctors, providing holistic care to the whole family.